Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Perhaps I should be worried....

Ok, so recently I purchased this yarn, with which I am planning to make a hat and scarf for a friend.
And then I purchased this sock yarn.


And then I purchased this other sock yarn, but it's going to be a lace sweater.





And then, Bridget wanted me to make her a version of the February Lady Sweater that I made in DIC Classy Happy Forest. I suggested the Malabrigo, above, since I had it on hand. She said she'd rather have a light blue. So, the next time we were at one of the stores that has yarn, she picked this out (with perhaps a bit of nudging from me?).


Does it help if I point out that this is Cascade 220 superwash, which is a much more practical yarn for a child's sweater than Malabrigo? Not even a little?

1 comment:

alimum said...

no, don't worry until you find that you can't open closet doors because of all the blue yarn you have stashed within.