Saturday, September 20, 2008

I SITZ, I KNITZ, I KILLZ (I HOPZ)


I decided to enter the fray as a warrior in Hat Attack 2: The death hat always knocks twice.
The idea is simple. The arms dealer distributes the plans for your weapon, you acquire yarn from your local armory, engage in weapon-grade knitting, fire your weapon, and assassinate your target before your assassin cuts you down. With hats.



This is my weapon.
I launched it at Nederlass on 9-18-08 at 0900 hours. I am still alive.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the pattern and I won't mind too much if my target has finished her hat before I kill her, because otherwise I will have to finish it and kill her target too. I will probably donate my own death hat to the 7 Long project (hats for the UCSF Pediatric Cancer Unit). I have a link to this, but I'm too lazy to look it up right now. Maybe the lull of impending demise?

No comments: